Please be advised that the online registration supports only Internet Explorer.
PSIVT2011 Registration Information
Each accepted paper must have at least one author registered at the full registration rate by 15 September 2011 to be included in the LNCS proceedings. The student rate is not applicable for the paper registration. Hence, a student author, who registers his/her paper, should pay the full rate and register under the category ofthe author registration. Every registration is valid for only one paper.
A student who is not registering the paper, but attending the symposium can pay the student rate and register under the category ofthe studentregistration. A participant who may or may not be an author and not registering a paper should register under the full registration without selecting a paper.
All authors registering their papers must make payment by 15 September 2011 in order to have their papers included in the LNCS proceedings. If any paper is not registered by the due date, it will be withdrawn.
Symposium Registration Fees
(by15 Sept. 2011)
(by 31 Oct. 2011)
(after 31 Oct. 2010)
All registrations include the access to all sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, reception, banquet, one copy of the proceedings, and excursion. A maximum of 14 pages is allowed for each paper. The first 12 pages are covered by the registration, and up to 2 additional pages are allowed at USD 100 (KRW 100,000) per page.
Banquet (22 November 2011)
-Free for all registered attendees.
-Additional banquet tickets can be purchased for USD 100 (KRW 100,000) for one ticket.
Payment Modes available are:
(1) Credit Card
-VISA, MASTER, JCB are be accepted.
-Payment by credit card can be made through the online procedure and on site.
-All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrant.
-The sender's name should be same as the registrant's name.
-A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be sent to PSIVT 2011 Secretariat (e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: +82-62-970-3131 / fax: +82-62-970-3164).
The following are the information regarding the bank|
- Account Holder: Council of Universities for Information Technology Research Center
- Account Number: 477401-01-165462
- Bank Name: KOOKMIN BANK
- Swift Code: CZNBKRSE
- Bank Address: 314-1, YONGSEONG BIZTEL, HANGANGRO-2GA, YONGSAN-GU,SEOUL, KOREA
1. The fees paid for paper registration are not refundable.
2. For registration without paper, requests for cancellation received on or before 31 October 2011 will be refunded only 50% of the fee paid.
3. From 1 November 2011 onwards, there will be no refund for cancellation of participation.
4. Request for refunds should be made in writing and send to the office of PSIVT 2011 Secretariat.
1 Oryong-dong Buk-gu
Gwangju, 500-712, Korea
5. If you do not receive a response to your request email within three (03) working days after sending, please resend your email.
For registration enquiries or assistance, please contact the conference secretariat.